Friday, April 27, 2007

Absolutely Hysterical

Last night my friends and I went to see the Drexel Football Team perform. For those of you not familiar, Drexel doesn't actually have a football team and instead has an improv group by the same name. And I just have to say, they were absolutely hysterical. It's the second time I've seen them perform, and each time it honestly just gets better. And now they're having auditions for the fall. I really want to tryout... alas I've confronted myself with the simple fact that I'm simply not that amusing.

In unrelated news... Famous Dave's BBQ has some of the best BBQ I've ever tasted. Located on Columbus Blvd, I highly recommend it. I'm more than likely dragging my friends there sometime. Perhaps after our IKEA expedition... conveniently located next door...

No comments: